Vintage Bingo Card (1)
I have always loved vintage Bingo cards. I use them to make mixed media collages or to fill in empty spaces in a holiday vignette or tiered tray. That's why I'm always so happy to find them in different colors. We use...
- red for Christmas, Valentine's Day, and patriotic holidays (Memorial Day, Flag Day, 4th of July, Veteran's Day, Election Day, Inauguration Day...)
- blue for patriotic holidays
- green for Christmas, St. Patrick's Day, & Easter
I pick them up at flea markets and antique stores all the time and will list my extras here as I find them so check back often if you're looking for a specific color.
Currently, we have:
- off-white background with green text, 4 5/8" x 5 11/16"
- blue border, aged white background, red letters & numbers -- 5" x 6"
- faded pinkish-orange background with red text, 4" x 6" - SOLD OUT
- blue background with black text, 4" x 6 1/2" - SOLD OUT
- white background with blue text, 3 3/4" x 6" - SOLD OUT
- white background with red & blue text, 4 5/8" x 5 5/8" (These have perforated edges.)
Check out our complete patriotic collection here:
or, if you just want to see more craft supplies:
And all our vintage items are here:
We Also Recommend